Friends of Freedom (FOF) believes that America’s military veterans deserve the full measure of care and assistance needed to live with dignity, hope and independence.
Our programs include:
– Cigars for soliders program
– Family getaways, and destination trips
– Race Across America Challenge
– Golf outings
– Emergency flights
– Cars for Soldiers
– Mobility devices for impaired service members
– Sourcing Financial Support
Translating Military Service into Civilian Success
– Career Expos
– One on One Career Sourcing
Educating the public on the urgent needs of service members entering civilian life post military service with a focus on current conflict veterans.
Engaging returning veterans in the workforce through establishing what their specific skill-sets are and how that applies to the civilian workforce.
Facilitating morale and confidence building/mental support programs to aid in the transition of combat veterans to civilian life.